It was great meeting you and learning about Match Relevant's goals and needs for this web development project. On this proposed project, the core goal is to deliver:
A modern website that builds trust with customers and converts them into Match Relevant leads.
This proposal outlines how I will approach this project and how long it will take. I have also outlined three pricing options for the different packages I can provide for the project.
The options have different levels of scope, which gives you the flexibility to pick an option that best fits your budget.
I’m looking forward to reviewing this proposal with you in detail, but please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions.
Match Relevant is ready for a website refresh. An upgrade is needed with a clean, modern look.
Currently, your website is not performing optimally. During design, I will make sure to compress all assets to improve site speed.
During development, extra care will be needed to
Firstly, having an outdated design undermines trust with your site visitors.
Because of this, an outdated design makes it hard to leverage your website as a marketing and lead generation asset.
If your website is not optimised for conversions, you're leaving money on the table. We need to make the most of our traffic using conversion rate optimisation best practices.
On this project, I would design a website to help you attract more clients, and scale your online presence.
The result of the project would be a complete marketing asset for Match Relevant. A website that generates business and builds your brand.
It will also empower Match Relevant with a platform to build out your online content.
Overall, a better design builds trust and inspires your online traffic to engage with your business.
I'm a designer who creates modern, compelling and functional websites for agencies.
I blend Brand and storytelling to design compelling websites that connect with your customers.
I work off fixed prices rather than an hourly rate, so you don't have to worry about a fee that creeps over budget.
I've worked with clients from around the world including San Francisco, New York, London, Sydney and more...
As a freelancer, I am agile and able to give my clients my full attention and top notch communication. I oversee the full project from start to finish.
“Working with Finn for design and development on our Webflow website has been an excellent experience. He's found and implemented solutions for all of our website issues and needs.”
“Was a pleasure working with you and your professionalism and speedy execution is much appreciated. We love our new website and have already received a lot of positive feedback from customers and partners.”
“Finn has been a great help for our ongoing Webflow projects. He has supported us in developing our website as we have expanded as a company, adding vital skills and experience where we have knowledge gaps.
Finn helped identify these knowledge gaps and has helped upskill the team to allow us to be self sufficient.”
"Finn was great to work with, incredibly competent, and quickly understood our goals and brand. We were lucky to work with him, and hope to do so again on future projects!"
I'm available to start this project on Monday the 27th of Feb. Which means I can deliver your new design in early April.
To kick things off, we'll get together for an in depth strategy meeting about your goals. I'll ask lots of questions.
I conduct research and prepare an outline of a strategy we can employ to make our project successful.
Based on my understanding of your situation and goals. I will find design inspiration that aligns with your desired look and feel.
The outcome will be a series of mood boards that represent our goals for the website design.
After receiving your website content. I will prepare the site structure and information architecture.
This starts with a sitemap, then I move into creating wireframes.
Using our wireframes and moodboards, I will design the high-fidelity pages of your new website.
- 2 rounds of revision are included during this stage
The next phase of the project involved bringing your website design live, onto the web. For this I use Webflow, a modern development platform with a CMS that you can easily manage.
Everything in Option #1 plus...
1. Payment structure: 50% upfront and 50% after the website is fully developed. Payment methods: Bank transfer to Finn’s bank or TransferWise account.
2. If the client wishes to add scope to the project, Finn will quote these add-ons and factor them into the final payment. This includes extra pages, more rounds of revision, design changes during development.
3. Assets, such as paid fonts, paid stock photos, third-party tools, are not included in the price. If such expenses arise, it will be discussed with the client before making any purchases.
4. If the freelancer cancels the project after it has started, the client will pay only for the produced work it intends to use. If the client cancels the project after it has started, the client will pay for the time the freelancer has worked on the project. Even if the client does not intend to use the produced work.
5. Until the final payment is received, Finn Dollimore owns all produced work. Finn’s work and all intellectual property rights associated will be given to the client after full payment has been received.
If you're ready to move forwards, send me an email telling me which option best fits your company. I will get back to you with a signable proposal.
If you have any questions about the proposal feel free to email me about that too.